Commercial Operations » Falls Hotel
Opened 16th December 1961, the Falls Hotel was fully renovated in 1990. The Falls Hotel was named after the original accommodation house in Mataura, set up in 1859 by John MacGibbon.
Address - Main Street, Mataura 9712
Manager - Paul (Hack) Matheson
Assistant - Frances Kereopa
The Falls Hotel also includes accommodation and dining facilities, which are leased to Nancy and Paul Matheson, trading under the name of 'Falls Motel and Bistro'.
There is a total of 9 accommodation units available.
Copyright © 2013 Mataura Licensing Trust | Site By: Focus Gore